The Product Manager is responsible for both new product planning and existing product portfolio management. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle including pre-& post-launch by gathering market data and prioritizing customer requirements. This job requires to work closely with R&D, Production, Trade marketing and Sales team to deliver the winning products to assigned market
Major duties and responsibilities (รายละเอียดงาน):
- To handle NPD projects, included data analysis to achieve target.
- To maintain existing product range to increase sale volume & profit.
- To identify, analyst, and evaluate competitive marketing situations and opportunities, for purpose of quality improvement in own product group in charge.
- To plan and anticipate what necessary in the new products launch which need the coordination with related departments and/or external parties.
- To redesign and modify key product messages, and enhance existing benefits to be more attractive, marketable, & competitive.
- To keep the record of product and channel in progress, monitoring inventory levels and ensure product availability.
- Thai nationality with minimum Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Food Science/Packaging Technology or related fields
- More than 5 years of experience in Product Marketing job function from related Food Manufacturing business or FMCG industry
- Very Good command of English, Service minded, Self-motivated, Creativity, Able to work independently (handle both Domestic & Export team – SUNMUM distributors).
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal effectiveness
- Budget management skill
- Analytical and forecasting skill and be able to identify trends and challenges
- Experience in handling Market research project will be an advantage