We are actively seeking an energetic, focused and qualified candidate to fill the position of Sales Engineer. This position is responsible for direct and distributor sales of fluid and motion control products, focusing on valves, control valves & instruments and pneumatics components in the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical & Machine Automation markets, fully supports the Sales and Marketing functions in growing the business by providing timely professional and commercial assistance to customers.
1. Organizes and conducts sales and technical presentations to customers and meet monthly and yearly sales targets.
2. Offer pre-sales and post-sales support services to ensure positive customer experience.
3. Act as the focal point building successful relationship and key interface between customers, marketing and engineering.
4. Conduct product and application training sessions at distributors or customer sites.
5. Maintain a high degree of technical knowledge required to sell effectively.
6. Generate reports on a weekly basis and present to manager in order that full knowledge of sales activities of the territory are recorded.
7. Attend sales meeting and trade shows/conferences at the request of the Company.
8. Represent the Company in a professional and ethical manner.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum, Control System, Instrument, Mechatronics or Automation System.
• Sales Skills with minimum two years industrial sales experience.
• Interpersonal and communication skills for working with customers and in-house personnel.
• Good command of English
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.