• Key customer relationship management and work closely with related parties to ensure event & exhibition • Assist Manager with the creation and implementation of customer development strategies and plans • The preparation of commercial proposals • Harnessing individual company and group internal synergies and market opportunities • Cross-company exploitation of products, services and markets
• Thai Nationality Age 24-30 and preferably Bachelor 's degree or higher in Engineering, Marketing, Mass Communication Arts, or related fields
• At least 1-3 years experience in AE , Sale , Project Coordinator or relevant experience
• Proven capability in analysis and concept thinking as well as interpersonal and strong public presentation skill
• Possess an inquiring mind and a big thirst for learning
• Good command of English (Both English and Chinese an advantage)
• Good Communication and Presentation Skill.
• Problem solving.
• Team players and service minded person with a good communication skill.
• Work under pressure and limited time
• Possess Graphic design skill, Construction Management Skill is an advantage
Attractive salary will commensurate with relevant experience. Please email your CV attached a recent photo and stating current and expected salary, together with a cover letter to:
Human Resources Department
PICO (Thailand) Public Co.,Ltd.
10 Soi Lasalle 56 .,BangnaTai, Bangna, Bangkok 10260
Pico, is a Global Event Marketing Company with anetwork in 34 major cities worldwide. Our principle business includes Event Marketing, Brand Image Building, MICE (Meeting,Incentive, Convention, and Exhibition) Management & Service, as well as Knowledge Communication.People are our most valuable asset. Through our highly skilled and competent pool of dedicated employees, we have helped to bring events and exhibitions to life!