หางานง่ายจาก App ที่เร็วและดีกว่าเว็บ!
1. Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
2. Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
3. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
4. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
5. Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
6. Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
7. Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
8. Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status.