• Prepare quarterly Management Discussion and Analysis Report (MD&A) for submission to SET.
• Prepare earning projection annually and on request.
• Prepare financial information for all regulators, according to the laws and regulations (e.g. Form 56-1, Form 56-2)
• Prepare invoices for the rental, service and management fees and record transactions in AR system (SAP)
• Prepare the proposal of annual budget with details for consideration of Scrutiny committee and the Board of Director and perform budget activities, e.g. transfer budget, utilize reserve, prepare budget variance reports according to budget regulation
• Calculate property tax and prepare tax filing (Phor. Ror. Dor. 2) of EGCO and Rayong power plant in accordance with tax laws and follow up new tax laws and regulations
• Follow up the new accounting standards.
• Support the information and work with other functions to achieve company's strategies and policy.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting. • 1-3 years of relevant experiences in accounting, especially with the background of using accounting application software. • Experience in Budgeting, Financial Statement Analysis and Financial Model will be advantage. • Computer skill of MS Office applications, in particular MS Excel at intermediate - advanced level • Good command of English language / TOEIC over 600 is a must. • Immediately available is highly preferable
Applying for job, please attached Resume or CV and Transcripts
EGCO Group, the first independent power producer in Thailand provides a range of integrated services in electricity generation. Its main business is to produce electricity and supply it to EGAT under a long-term power purchase agreement. EGCO also provides operation, maintenance, engineering and construction services to power plants and other industries in Thailand and overseas.
Being aware that human resources are the most important assets to drive the Company towards sustainable competitiveness, EGCO Group commits to each and every part of human resource management by ensuring fair recruitment and employee development process and providing fair remuneration, benefit schemes, and opportunity for career path advancement as well as fulfilling and participative working environment. We believe that the above factors will lead to work efficiency improvement.