- Ensure all assigned day-to-day operation is performed timely and accuracy.
- Support IFM operation and site team on general administration as required.
- Assist Country Head with meeting planning and scheduling.
- Assist Country Head with Meeting room bookings.
- Offer admin support to country head as and when required, to a maximum of 10% of time.
- To be the point of contact for the Director in his/her absence and act as the first point of contact for vendors, clients and staff on-site/off-site or Facilities teams such as answering calls on behalf of the Director and screen calls.
- Support and coordinate with Facilities team to ensure the smooth of daily operations e.g. preparing documentation in time, manage emails, letters, enquires, making appointments, organizing the meeting and providing accommodations where necessary as requested.
- To assist with arranging and maintain the client’s data in the central files
- To assist with rechecking monthly overtime sheets/ leave form summary from Facilities team before submitting to HR team.
- Maintain digital copy of documents in shared drive and client reporting and sharing system systematically.
- Update contract tracker to excel sheet
- Ordering of office supplies, tools and items for team
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 1-2-year experiences in Administrator or coordinator
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficiency of MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Can work under pressure
- Proactive and mature personality and service mind attitude
Jones Lang LaSalle is the world's leading real estate services and money management firm, operating across more than 100 markets around the globe.Our employees are our most valuable resource. We commit substantial resources to hire, support and train outstanding people, offering them ample opportunities to develop their skills and gain the valuable experience they need to excel.
Khun Warakorn Kanchanathomya
175 Sathorn City Tower 19th Floor, South Sathorn Road, Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120