- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Master Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Female, age not over 28
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent in English
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
KBankhas placed our importance on the caring of our employees. We believe a positive work environment, skill development, creation of motivation, good occupational health practices, and attractive welfares can drive employees to perform their duties at their fullest potential. This will, in turn, bring about impressive services rendered to our customers and general public, making KBank performance achieve the goal with sustainable growth.
Human Resource Management Department
1 Soi Ratburana 27/1, Ratburana Road, Bangkok 10140