- Handle and process all aspects of construction payables, processing contract award work sheets and maintenance of the common cost chart of accounts.
- Process contractors payment applications for monthly billings
- Assist in the preparation of loan draws and capital calls from both Joint Venture partner and parent company.
- Analyst financial statement and preparation of Joint Venture and company financial reporting such as P.ND.50 , PND.51 and others related report
- Perform monthly close and related journal entries
- Monthly review of common cost activity ensuring consistent.
- Monitor fixed asset activity in detail. Generate month-end depreciation and amortization entries.
- Maintains and coordinates group completion of financial review templates , accounting consultant and meetings (internal and external)
- Performs other duties as required.
-Must fluent in English. - Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting or related field. - 0-5 years’ experience and background in construction accounting would be advantage - Must be able to make suggestions and provide ideas and solve problems that are general in nature and for which there are precedents. - Must have considerable knowledge with basic accounting principles (i.e. journal entries, debits, credits, etc.) and accounting functions, cost and construction experience will be key for this position - Medium communication skills in English both orally and written; Speaking Chinese; or having working experience with Chinese company would be advantage
A 60-year enterprise in power and infrastructure sectors, SINOHYDRO provides our clients with one-stop customer-tailored services from project consultancy, financing, survey, design and engineering to construction, fabrication, installation and operation.
SINOHYDRO has built up a dynamic network including regional divisions and offices in Asia, Africa, Oceania, South America and Europe, supervising our 113 overseas branches / representative offices in 84 countries. The network strengthens our capability in market development and project implementation. Further, it facilitates our localization process to best meet clients' needs.