- Assistant General Manager will be responsible for overseeing the operations of the company in order to achieve the objectives set by General Manager or CEO.
- The responsibility of Assistant General Manager is to manage the business to compete with global competitors and increase profits for the organization. - He/She needs to have the Common sense with Entrepreneurship mind, negotiation skill.
- He/She will define the objectives and progress continued under the management of good governance and CSR promoted which includes overseeing the departments of human resources, supplies chain, IT and office departments.
- Good Understanding with at least 10 years of experience in IT Business, Networking System and Manufacturing of Metal products.
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Accounting concept and information for Management, Supplies Chain, Procurement, Warehouse management and Human Resources
- Smart working, discipline, reliable and good in human relations and team builder / Strong managerial knowledge and develop yourself continuously
- Energetic to work and find the way to continuous improvement of company system
- Logical thinking, Rationality and Reasonableness mind
- Initiative ideas and new management strategy / Knowledge of managerial instruments
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Overseas experience and managerial experience in professional organization which turnover level 500 million Baht up
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Engineer/Business.
Consists of three Manufacturing, located in Samutprakarn and Chiangmai. We are one of the largest manufacturers of 19" Rack Cabinets and Enclosures in Asia. Aegistek is a multinational joint venture which designs and manufactures for the OEM market as well as our own brand name products. Our client base includes of the worlds best-known companies and we export to all parts of the planet, as well as playing a significant role in the domestic market.