- Achieve sales objectives for each assigned account outlets and coordinate with store operation team and Store Managers to proactively seek for opportunity to improve sales volume, product display, shelf space and distribution levels.
- Work closely with implant and supply chain team to ensure delivery and increase sales opportunity and reduce OOS via implant process and service level performance review
- Maintain and improve products display, POSM and merchandizing in each assigned account outlets and seek for potential display
- Call on assigned account outlets at the prescribed frequency detailed in journey cycle schedule in order to obtain sales & products information i.e. stock level, sales movement, shelf/ space management.
- Liaison with in-store operation team and PC in executing sales promotional activities, product display features and consumer special offers and maintaining records of progress.
- Comply with all administrative requirement, including:
- Completion of daily activity reports.
- Maintenance of accurate customer stock records, orders, promotional activities, calls made, current shelf price and expiry date of each product, buyer contact details, etc.
- Competitors promotion activities and current shelf price.
- Daily dispatch order received to order processing department
- Completion of such other administrative requirements as may be specified by Key Account Manager.
- Keep all company documents, materials and other equipment under his/her control, including customer record cards, display and sales aids, manuals.
- Restrict customers credit within agreed credit limits and seek payment of invoices outstanding beyond normal terms and periods of payment.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable with Business Administration
- Male or Female
- 4-5 years’ experience in leading FMCG company
- Analytical thinking
- Able to use customer web based system (Dunhummby)
- Negotiation skill
- Result orientated with high energy and drive
- Active and looking for challenges
- Internal: Trade Marketing, Demand, Implant, Consumer Marketing, IT
AB Food & Beverages (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Associated British Foods (ABF - Ovaltine) - is a global food ingredients company. One of Europe’s largest food groups with sales and manufacturing operations across Europe, The U.S, Australia and New Zealand, China and Latin America.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the following position:
89/5 Moo 10 Soi Wat Suan Som, Poochaosamingprai Rd., Samrongtai, Praphadaeng, Samutprakan 10130