Assistant Manager - General Administration (Location Facilitator Support) - 1 Year Contract
บริษัท นิสสัน มอเตอร์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
General Administration Management (GA)
- Deliver best General Administration service and solution by focusing on employee satisfaction.
- Handle, monitor and follow up GA services such as pool and position car, gasoline fleet cad, company mobile phone, meeting & conference room, copy machine, mail delivery service and messenger, reception etc.
- Set plan, design, cooperate with related parties (cross functional) to prepare company’s activities and events schedule to ensure that all is arranged and established on time.
- Monitor, update, and control GA service regulation, policies and standards are implemented effectively.
- Develop and execute the strategic direction based on company’s business plan.
- Control and follow up the operations and countermeasures, also development result and operation of departments in operation field and conform to determined target and strategy.
- Execute and strictly comply the strategic direction of GA. Division based on company’s business plan.
- PDCA by measuring the result against standards and making necessary adjustment for overall GA services.
Facilities Management (FM)
- Keep monitoring office management and system such as basic infrastructure, office / building layout, meeting & conference room, room reservation system, etc. and ensure facilities and service qualities are well managed.
- Cooperate and follow up with Facility Management team on Facility Management services such as Utilities Maintenance, Maids & Cleaning, Gardening, Canteen etc. to ensure met maximum employees' satisfaction.
- Monitor, control and keep record on office’s property management i.e., company assets to be in place and perform physical count to ensure the number and location of each asset to be recorded appropriately.
Resource Management and Budget Control
- Monitor and follow up all payments concerned to office are paid on schedule.
- Keep record and report the administrative operation result, problems and difficulties of all and provide recommendations and/or countermeasure for continuous improvement.
- Support other works assigned by direct manager
- Bachelor or Master degree in any field or related field.
- At least 5 years' working experience in supervisor or assistant manager role in administration or related function e.g. office management, procurement, asset registration, finance & accounting.
- Experienced in contacting various government departments, especially the TISI, BOI, MOI, and any other concerned.
- Project management, time management skill is required for this position.
- Able to work across functional team both internal and external parties.
- Able to plan and prioritize team's workload to meet the smooth operations with quality of result.
- High responsibility, Can-do attitude, Pro-active, Service mind, Customer oriented, Teamwork
- Good command of English, at least 600 of TOEIC score is required
Nissan Motor Asia Pacific Co., Ltd. We develop Nissan vehicles and component for ASEAN and countries production to ensure that all specifications meet local market requirements of each country and the standard. We are looking for qualified and energetic candidates to join our team.