- Accountable for SME northern dealer channel, coach, train, enable and support to maximize regional performance aiming at achieving target as well as conducting assessment.
- Understand region customer insight, channel, market opportunity and work with channel marketing to develop go to market strategy and develop SME channel sales plan to ensure sustainable revenue growth.
- Excellent execution of business-to-business sales essentials: Dealer management.
- Acquire and roll-out new potential dealers, assess core competency could significantly drive revenue, evaluate performance and manage.
- Supervise the development of plan and activities regarding sales, services and commercial activities in order to ensure work ensure that work are performed timely and efficiently.
- Supervise sales and commercial activities to boost sales volume from selling and up-selling products and enhancing customer experience from services at all touch points and channels, to support the achievement of overall sales target.
- Monitor the profit and loss of dealer as well as ensuring transparency in operations, to support performance evaluation of each branded outlet
- Supervise dealer channels and build relationship with business partners and channel members, as well as improve capabilities of channel members to be able to deliver integrated sales and services, and effectively attract customers and boost sales volume from selling and up-selling products and services to end customers
- Supervise the development of effective and concise communication messages, as well as communicate via effective and efficient methods to channel members, to ensure that messages are delivered effectively
- Supervise sales and marketing activities in regards to plan, to ensure that performance target are met
- Ensure dealers and channels comply with dtac code of conduct and ethics.
- Develop unit action plan to provide guideline and instruction for dealers and SME channels
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant sales, channel or distribution experienced in IT, Telecom, Solution Integration, Sales or Account Management would be advantage
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"