• Develop new product as assignment (Mainstream UHT Milk) with the result of final product meets consumer needs and compliance FDA registration.
• Perform feasibility study (project management) for the new assigned NPD (e.g. new line or breakthrough products).
• To support Marketing to find out the product’s USP and claim substantiation of assigned NPD as agreed time-line.
• Validate product recipe to ensure the result of composition meet FDA regulation as well as result of nutritional value meet target on packaging claim via production trial.
• Evaluate the shelf life stability of trial batches and commercial run to ensure the good quality of finished product and using the result as the guideline for setting up the specification.
• Prepare the product and process specification according to the food standard to be the guideline for production, QC or involved department in order to implement in working area practically.
• Provide document support to RA team for FDA registration
• Test and select raw materials with resulting in product consistency and cost effectiveness.
• To co-ordinate with operations and all concerns to solve the problem concerning processing, batch engine, ingredients, recipes. (Give input and comment on recipes, material, standardization process and process parameters).
• To optimize the recipe for cost effectiveness in alignment with FC Best Practice Procedure following agreed project plan.
• Bachelor degree in Food Science and Technology or related field. • Minimum 8 years experience for product development in Dairy industry or related beverage products. • Proven leadership skills with ability to lead, inspire, and engage teams through a collaborative approach. • Proven ability to interact effectively with department, company or customer associates and experience in a team-oriented environment is required. • Able to work under pressure and business dynamic and ability to manage multiple priorities • Result-oriented, self-motivated, analytical, problem solving, presentation and negotiation skills. • Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbal and in writing with all levels within all business functions. • Good Command of both Thai and English in speaking, reading, and writing. • Computer proficiency in Microsoft Offices
Location:This position will be based at FrieslandCampina Thailand Plant in Samrong, Samutprakarn.
Compensation benefits FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
We help people to move forward by getting more out of milk
As Royal FrieslandCampina we reach millions of people in more than one hundred countries around the world, with our milk products, cheese, butter and ingredients. We are fascinated by the power and potential of milk; hence we help people move forward by getting more out of milk. Our company has more than 130 years of commitment to sustainable dairy. As the largest dairy Co-operative in the world. Our core values are Embrace Challenge, Grow Together and Feel Accountable characterize our way to doing the business. Thailand operation is the affiliate of RFC and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name Foremost, Ship, Falcon and My Boy as an example. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, and condensed milk.
We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.
As Royal FrieslandCampina we reach millions of people in more than on hundred countries around the world, with our milk products, cheese, butter and ingredients. We are fascinated by the power and potential of milk. We aim to help people to move forward by getting more out of milk. We have more than 140 years of commitment to sustainable dairy. As a co-operative, we are a team and can depend on one another. Our core values are Embrace Challenge, Grow Together and Feel Accountable characterize our way to doing the business. For Thailand we have been here since 1967. Foremost is a big name in Thailand. Anyone looking for tasty and nutritional dairy products in Thailand is likely to choose Foremost. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, Yoghurt drinks and condensed milk.