The Assistant Totalisator Manager is required to administer an operation of computerized totalisator system including on-going preventive maintenance flawlessly, effectively, and smoothly. In addition, his duties include other administration pertaining to the Totalisator Department.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
• At least more than 10 years experience in computer maintenance
• Demonstrated experience on VAX computer and RMS operating system would be highly advantage
• Fluently written and spoken English.
• Candidates of Thai nationally are preferred.
Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications, applications including a detailed resume, references, contact phone number, present and expected salaries should be sent via email . Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For over a century, the Royal Bangkok Sports Club (RBSC) has been distinguished as the most prestigious international sports club in the Kingdom. Established in accordance with the wishes of HM King Chulalongkorn the Great on September 6, 1901 (B.E. 2444), RBSC continues to provide world-class sports and recreational facilities and other services to members of RBSC and RBSC Polo Club and their families.
1 Henri Dunant Street, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330