• Fluent in English (Both English and Chinese Language an advantage.)
• Develop new business opportunities with existing clients & seek new customer to achieve the sales target.
• Key customer relationship management.
• Marketing Event planning, Resources Integration, Proposals writing and presentation.
• Provide creation and implementation of customer development strategies and plans.
• Harnessing individual company and group internal synergies, and market opportunities.
• Budgeting and Cost control
• Male or Female Age 28-35 above, Thai Nationality
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Arts, Communication Arts ,Chinese Language & Culture or related fields
• Understood in Event Marketing or Organizer business.
• Have knowledge for Budget controlling
• Able to work within tight deadlines
• Proven capability in analysis and concept thinking as well as interpersonal and Strong public presentation skill.
• Possess an inquiring mind and a big thirst for learning
• Client service experience is an advantage
• Good command of English or English & Chinese (speaking and writing) (If anyTOEIC, TOEFL and IELTS score would be a plus)
• Team players
• Work under pressure and limited time
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV, a recent photograph, a copy of your transcript, and a covering letter indicating your stating current and expected salary to; firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Pico is a Global Event Marketing Company with a network of over 34 offices worldwide. Our core business activities include Exhibitions, Specialized Fitting Out (Museum, Theme Parks, Visitor Centre, and Showrooms), Events & Promotions, Multi-Media Productions, Advertising Signage and Conferences and Convention Management and Education Communication. People are our most valuable asset. Through our highly skilled and competent pool of dedicated employees, we have helped to bring events and exhibitions to life!