The Banquet Sales & Services Manager will responsible for achieving the Banquet sales objectives and revenue target within areas of responsibility. Finalizing all details relating to catering functions from concept stage until final billing. To ensure delivery of the highest standard of services and coordinates all other details with relevant Departments/Divisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- At least 3-year experience in managing Thai and International organizations from a well-establish and reputable business.
- Previous service experience is preferred.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong command of English both spoken and written.
- Strong service orientation.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills are able to prioritize and adapt to the changing needs of the operations.
- Candidates of Thai nationally are preferred.
Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications, applications including a detailed resume, references, contact phone number, present and expected salaries should be sent via email . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.