- Make summary report of monthly activities progress.
- Follow up and line audit check monthly check, monthly PM items, Follow up annual item check plan
- Control and maintain documentary concern quality system.
- Analyses of manufacturing processes to ensure proper manpower quantity, machine utilization, line balancing, operations sequencing, materials handling, etc.
- Control of manufacturing systems and procedures. Maintain operation to comply to company quality policy & regulations
- Prepare the preparation of detailed analyses of costs of present and proposed methods for all subjects, suggestions, including changes in methods, policies, manpower, materials, machines, equipment or layout
- Analyze and make recommendations to plant management on plant operations with respect to operation efficiency of departments, overtime, manpower, machine utilization, production controls, line balancing, discrepancies in payments, and general operating practices
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience of automotive manufacturing Body line. (Japanese Automotive is preferable.)
- Strong knowledge about Car body process, Production Management, ISO9001, Lean manufacturing, Kaizen and Total Productive Maintenance.
- Problem solving skills, strong in analytical skills
- Can communicate in English would be plus
- Business: New set-up Automotive Manufacturing Plant (SUBARU)
Leading automotive company in South East Asia is expanding its business in Thailand. We are now currently operating our well-known brands: FUSO ,FOTON ,MAN ,SUBARU ,CHANGAN. We would like to invite and welcome high potential people to be one of our team.