Reporting to the Marketing Manager, Brand Manager will responsible for develop, Implement and monitor the marketing plan of responsible products with respect to products mix, market segments, promotions and advertising (online & offline), new product development and project management in order to achieve marketing objective.
• Develop and implement Business plan/brand plan, marketing mix and strategies for driving sustainable growth of the teen categories. Fully responsible for the brand/sale performance.
• Optimize and control advertising & marketing budget for both ATL (online & offline) and BTL activities and ensure the achievement of business target.
• Understand the consumer insight and develop the innovation pipeline to serve the need of consumer in order to generate sales and profit growth for short term and long term.
• Plan, implement and evaluate the advertising& brand activations.
• Work closely together with Sales and Shopper marketing (Trade Marketing) Department to drive the total performance of marketing activities for the responsible products.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or related field, MBA is a plus.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in Marketing / brand management-experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company preferred.
• Strong Brand management and / or Sales knowledge (i.e. category /brand knowledge); plus basic finance knowledge, research knowledge, media tools and methodologies knowledge, cross-functional knowledge.
• Strong leadership skills, result-oriented, self-motivated, pragmatic, analytical, problem solving, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Has demonstrated the ability to work in a team setting and has contributed to the achievement of a team's success.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbal and in writing with all levels within all business functions.
• Able to work under pressure and business dynamic.
• Good Command of both Thai and English in speaking, reading, and writing.
• Resilient and able to work under pressure & business dynamic.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Location: This position will be based at FrieslandCampina Thailand Head Office, Phaholyothin , Bangkok.
Compensation benefits FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
We help people to move forward by getting more out of milk
As Royal FrieslandCampina we reach millions of people in more than one hundred countries around the world, with our milk products, cheese, butter and ingredients. We are fascinated by the power and potential of milk; hence we help people move forward by getting more out of milk. Our company has more than 130 years of commitment to sustainable dairy. As the largest dairy Co-operative in the world. Our core values are Embrace Challenge, Grow Together and Feel Accountable characterize our way to doing the business. Thailand operation is the affiliate of RFC and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name Foremost, Ship, Falcon and My Boy as an example. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, and condensed milk.
We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.
As Royal FrieslandCampina we reach millions of people in more than on hundred countries around the world, with our milk products, cheese, butter and ingredients. We are fascinated by the power and potential of milk. We aim to help people to move forward by getting more out of milk. We have more than 140 years of commitment to sustainable dairy. As a co-operative, we are a team and can depend on one another. Our core values are Embrace Challenge, Grow Together and Feel Accountable characterize our way to doing the business. For Thailand we have been here since 1967. Foremost is a big name in Thailand. Anyone looking for tasty and nutritional dairy products in Thailand is likely to choose Foremost. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, Yoghurt drinks and condensed milk.