- Auditing internal controls and processes of each department such as Finance & Accounting, Procurement, Sales & Marketing, and Project Management based on Standards, Laws & Regulations and Best Practices.
- Identify risks and key points of internal processes.
- Prepared audit objectives, audit scope and audit program before auditing.
- Prepared Issued & Finding Report for discussion with user and manager.
- Discussion with user and manager to find the best solution for improved internal control.
- Coaching staffs to understand auditing processes clearly.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Accounting or Business Administration or related field
- At least 3-5 year experiences in Retail business or Property development will be an advantage.
- CIA, CISA, CPA or CFE certificate are preferable.