Attractive remuneration package and welfare including career advancement opportunity will be provided to the right candidate commensurately to working experiences and qualifications such as :
- Bonus - Medical Fee (OPD, IPD) - Life /Accident Insurance - Annual Check-up - Provident Fund - Saving Coorperative - Social Security - Funeral ceremony allowance - Uniform
MBK Public Company Limited is the leading company of Thailand specializing in the business that primarily supports tourism. Vision of the executives together with over 30 years of experience and professional management has lead to the rapid growing development by which today the company has operated eight major businesses including:
1. Shopping Center Business 2. Hotel and Tourism Business 3. Real Estate Business 4. Golf Business 5. Food Solution Business 6. Financial Business 7. Other business 8. Supporting Business
MBK's core business is property development through the management of rental space in MBK Center , the shopping complex. The company's primary clients are leaseholders who rent retail space for various business ventures in the center. Our secondary customers comprise shoppers in here. The center's rental contract can be categorized into 2 types:
• Long-term contract: a rental period longer than 3 years. The tenant has to pay the entire rental fee in advance.• Short-term contract: a rental period between 1-3 years. Rental rates will increase annually.
The average occupancy rate for the past 3 years has been 99-100% of the total available rental space. Most of the tenants directly contact us and can classify into 2 types:
• Large corporate tenants: i.e. National Finance Securities Plc., SF Cinema City and Tokyu Department Store
• Small tenants: i.e. small retail outlets and SMEs
MBK has raised our service standard to “one-stop service”. Thus, the customers can assure that they are able to get in touch with our counter service anytime anywhere. Besides, the company has improved and added new facilities to increase the customers' convenience.