1. Study and analyze project feasibility in both technology and economics.
2. Prepare a report on the return on investment projects and for the production process.
3. Study, coordinate and follow up Technology selection of investment projects Together with the project engineer
4. Coordinate and prepare documents for applying for investment promotion from the Board of Investment
5. Coordinate the application for various licenses In the development phase of projects such as EIA, IEE etc.
6. Coordinate and prepare a memorandum of agreement and contract Related to project development such as MOU, education, joint project development, contract to buy and sell raw materials, PPA contract, etc.
• Male / Female, age not over 35 years
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Science, Economics, Finance or nearby branches
• 1-2 years working experience in Business Development / Projects Analysis
• Able to work outside the premises Both at home and abroad
• Able to communicate in English
** If you have experience, knowledge, expertise in Solar / wind energy or chemical business
UAC engages in investment in renewable energy and alternative energy together with import and distribution of chemicals and equipment used in off-shore natural gas exploration and production, oil refinery and upstream petrochemicals, engine oil lubricant manufacturing plants, polymer and plastic manufacturing plant, chemical industrial plant, textile industrial, paper industrial, construction industrial and utilities system. UAC also has a subsidiary which operates the business of manufacturing and distributing Latex Emulsions and Latex Polymers and associated companies, which are manufacturer and distributor of Bio-diesel, EPC contractor of Biogas, Biomass, and Solar Power Plant.