BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (REAL ESTATE / Retails / Food Business)
บริษัท แมคไทย จำกัด
To provide real estate services and expertise to Management in all areas of real estate. To acquire the space/property for McDonald’s restaurants or manage the existing properties under the circumstances of maximizing company’s benefits and to ensure long-term profitability.
Key Customers include Management, Operations, Construction, Finance, Marketing, Account, Building’s Landlords, Building Managers, and Lawyers.
Contract / Leases / Sub Lease / Rent Reduction
- Identifies and complete all contracts, agreements or any related legal document for opening new site, renewal, sub leasing, closure and other related. Negotiates for the best interests of the company and plans the working schedule ahead.
- Coordinates with related functions such as Construction, Maintenance, Operations, Developers and etc. to ensure the optimum, timely and accuracy working schedule is prepared and followed.
New Store Development
- Seeks for the potential locations with preliminary reports preparation for management decision.
- Preparing Sales projection by closely work with Finance, Operation, Construction and Marketing Team.
- Prepare financials result for selected site.
- Completes all legal documentation and seeks advice from lawyers as required
- Closely works with Construction, Maintenance departments and developer to insure optimum, timely and accuracy development of locations.
- Negotiate benefit for the best interest of the company.
Store Closing Procedures
- Carries out a full financial analysis and understands the situation of a store and its trading area before presenting a Store Closing package to Management for approval.
- Works with Operations, Construction, Accounting and the landlords to ensure a smooth closure process.
- Prepares all internal and external documents required for store closing
Governed Licenses and Permits
- Supports Construction and Restaurants in obtaining essential permits as well as renewal the permits.
- Maintains real estate files to ensure all documentations, property tax, signage tax and all permits are completely done and filed to ensure the smooth operations.
- Follows up and communicates with all concerning problems between restaurants & landlords in solving daily arising asset issues.
- Responds quickly to operations issues and follows up to minimize risk to business.
- Preparing Adhoc report as per management request or to understand the issue of the restaurant.
- Builds good relationship with Landlords, Developers and Government Organizations. Leverages the value of the Company Brand to achieve more competitive price and effective working relationship
- Cultivates and promotes an open working relationship with other departments.
- Minimum Experience 6 years in related fields, experiences from Retails or Food Business is an advantage.
- Male, aged 32 years old and above
- Good English language skills
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
ODEON Tours ThailandInbound is a subsidiary of OTI Group of Companies. It has been established as an Inbound Tour Operator in Thailand in2011. Our mission is providing the best Services for the Guests of our TourOperators in the destination of Thailand. By respecting the culture, mentalityand people itself we are always trying to make our Guests satisfied in the Landof Smile. Our confidence is the experience and intelligence in the TourismIndustry for over 20 years.
97/11 Big C Rajdamri Building,Office Room 1, 5th floor Rajdamri Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330