Cashier & Customer Service Training - Specialist (Central Chaengwattana Tower - CFR Head Ofiice)
บริษัท เซ็นทรัล รีเทล คอร์ปอเรชั่น จำกัด (มหาชน)
- Responsible for career path and learning program for all cashier service position. And DMT Cashier program including Scholarship program
- Responsible for certify cashier service staff to achieve company internal growth
- To develop key person to be Learning Captain and CFR Trainer
- To do learning program to improved cashier productivity
- Responsible for learning to all store level in term of cashier and service including E-scheduling , Financial process
- Improved cashier productivity though E-scheduling and cashier speed
- Responsible for testing or UAT the system related to cashier
- To implement New system/New service process to store and make sure all level understands and capable to do
- Managing the assigned store to meet feasibility targetand operational standard aspects
- Organizing and preparing the assigned store under timeline of new store or renovation store
- Leading and cooperating with Store manager, Head office team for new store process or renovation planning
> Equipment & System standard
> Offline / Online Service
> Store signage and design
> Marketing plan"
- Providing store operation handbook with all detail to store manager and team as company standard. And hanging over site store manager and assigned store team
- To ensure that all Cashier and Service at assigned store are clearly understand about company standard and procudure of store operation before store opening
- Coaching and cooperating with store manager for scheduling of all cashier and service to provide exceptional store standard, price information and service both peak period of store opening and routine period after opening
- Managing the function manager by coaching and cooperating with department manager. This is to make sure that all functional of operation team is working under company standard of new store
- Inspect responsible departments before and after store opening to meet evaluation criteria establish priorities and planning before hand over store to store manager
- To ensure that proper safety and quality control procedures are complied
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of responsible experience in Retail business
- Have Coaching, Leadership, Interpersonal and Commercial skills.
CENTRAL Group is a leader in retail and service business in Thailand. To spearhead the conglomerate at global level, focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in “Branding”, People”, and “Synergy” and consolidating the strength of Central Group “ to be Number One” under the concept of “ One Group” The Group has established leadership positioning almost all business sectors we are in, namely: Department Store Group (DSG), Fast Moving Consumer Goods Group (FMCG) , Hardlines Group (HDLG), Officemate Group (OFMG), Central Pattana Group (CPN), Central Marketing Group (CMG) ,Centara Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), and Central Restaurants Group (CRG).