Chemist (QC-Raw Material / Stability based in Bangpoo)
บริษัท เมก้า ไลฟ์ไซแอ็นซ์ จำกัด (มหาชน)
Do you crave for action?
Do you find yourself always thinking about work?
Do you love helping people?
Mega Lifesciences is looking for a QC Chemist to work closely with QC Material Supervisor in a fast-paced environment that will offer ample opportunity to learn and to expand your experience & expertise.
As a QC Material Chemist, your key tasks would be as below:
• Analyze and inspect raw materials according to the regulations & specified methods.
• Calibrate the instrument & equipment used for analysis or testing.
• Add various standard solutions in accordance with the specified methods as per SOPs.
• Analyze new raw materials before importing into production as per requisition data.
• Prepare various reports for testing all raw materials.
• Performing other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
As a QC Stability Chemist, your key tasks would be as below:
• Analysis of product stability.
• Use of instrument like HPLC, GC, Spectrophotometer.
• Documenting & reporting related the analysis.
• Maintenance of Stability chamber.
Applications are invited from the candidates who meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree in chemistry (Fresh graduates can apply)
• Good command in English
• Proficient in use of MS Office
• Flexible to work in shifts or on holidays based on deliverables
• Enthusiastic, Responsible & open to learn
• Open to work in Bangpoo, Samut Prakan
Skill & Knowledge
The ideal candidate should have good command in English with good interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge in handing tools and equipment used for analysis or testing for chemist would be preferred.
Annual leave (start at 6 days)
Yearly bonus regarding to company performance
Provident fund (3%)
Medical insurance (IPD & OPD)
Uniform (provided but not compulsory)
New Year party
Good Health by Yourself activities
If you are eager to make the most of this opportunity, please send your resume
Established in 1982, Mega Lifesciences public company limited is actively involved in helping millions of people have access to safe, effective, world class quality nutritional & herbal supplements, OTC and pharmaceutical products. From Thailand to the world, Mega is engaged in manufacturing, marketing, selling and distributing quality pharmaceutical, nutraceutical products and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG). Headquartered in Bangkok, we have our presence in more than 30 countries across the globe.
We care for the CUSTOMER – the doctor, the retailer & YOU.
We care for “Human Wellness”; our first objective is to help people stay healthy.
Our values are based on Truth, Trust, Respect and Freedom.
Our way of life provides a learning environment wherein you change before you are forced to and help to build a Company that will live beyond each of us.
We create value by marketing and selling medicines in developing countries.
• With two world class manufacturing facilities in Thailand and one in Australia, Mega operates over 30 countries employing more than 5,000 colleagues.
• At Mega you will drive your future and the future of this Company.
Mega Lifesciences India is a subsidiary of Mega Lifesciences Public Company Limited, Thailand. With two world class manufacturing facilities in Thailand and one in Australia, Mega operates over 31 countries employing 5,500 colleagues and has an annual revenue of over USD 370 Million (FY-18). Mega features in top 20 pharmaceutical companies as per IQVIA MIDAS Thailand (MAT Dec. 2017) in branded generic & Non Rx bound product category.
At Mega, you will drive your future and the future of this Company.