• Supervise, develop and maintain ongoing maintenance operations, including refrigeration, heating, plumbing, water treatment, preventative maintenance, rooms, air/heating units, operation machines, swimming pools, lighting, kitchen equipment, emergency generators, water softeners, switch rooms, electrical substations, etc.
• Inspect and evaluate, on an ongoing and regular basis, physical and functional conditions of hotel assets, including all guestrooms, public areas and produce complete inspection reports on a regular and timely basis.
• Work closely with other departments (i.e., Front Office, Kitchen and Housekeeping Departments on maintenance and repairs issues) to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Order materials and complete work assignments on time and by a specified date.
• Notify management concerning the need for major repairs /maintenance or additions to lighting, heating, ventilating, pumping and piping equipment.
• Establish or adjust work procedures to meet maintenance work schedules and recommend measures to improve engineering related hotel operations.
• Analyze and resolve work problems or assist employees in resolving work problems.
• Understand government regulations affecting the hotel’s operations, ensuring the hotel operates in compliance with all applicable laws, ordinances, regulations and requirements of any local or municipal authority.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Thai (Male or female) 30 – 45 years old.
• Proven experience in opening and managing luxury international hotel with clear track record as Chief Engineer.
• Previous experience as Chief Engineer at least 3 years at 4/5 star hotel in Thailand or South East Asia is a must.
• University degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical, etc.).
• Experienced in pre-opening and hands-on experience is preferable.
• Experience in managing, preventive maintenance and operating an electrical system, air-conditioner, water system and pump, sanitary system, pool, gas and fire system, generator, automated and lighting system.
• Results driven with the ability to be flexible.
• Good command of English both speaking and writing.
STAY – Wellbeing & Lifestyle Resort is located in Rawai, Phuket. STAY will feature a 5-star hotel of 162 keys with 3 F&B outlets (A signature open Kitchen All Day Dining concept, a Thai Rotisserie and a Vegetarian cafe). Stay will also feature a large Spa and a Full Fitness concept. This ambitious project is led by successful entrepreneur Michael Trocherie, founder of Wine Connection.
We are looking for highly passionate candidates, a creative director, if you are self-motivated, have a background and experience in hospitality industry, Resortlife offers great opportunities to join our team!
Unit 1907-1908, 19th Fl., Bhiraj Tower at Emquartier 689 Sukhumvit Rd., Klongton Nuea, Vadhana, Bangkok 10110