Commercial analysts play a key role in the business development and growth. Working closely with other company professionals, you will be having constant meetings with stakeholders, reviewing daily and non-daily KPIs (both financial and non-financial) and monitoring performance within the business.
• Maintain Daily/Weekly/Monthly performance to monitor the performance of business, as well as communicating the results back to related parties
• Identify and recommend the market trend and opportunities by customer segments, product brand and products family
• Being a key person to calculate a Quarterly/ Yearly Sales Incentive as well as product marketing and campaign incentive
• Conduct the ad hoc reports with the useful analysis to support Management team’s decision making,
proactively drive performance analysis, identify risks and opportunities against target
• Monitor KPI to evaluate performance and improve operating result to achieve company target and growth direction
• Produce and modify new reports to support an additional requirements
• Bachelor’s/Master Degree, preferably in Analytics, statistics or business/marketing management any related field.
• Overall 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience, preferring in Business Analysis or Commercial Analysis
• Good analytical, problem-solving skills, Positive attitude and service minded
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Familiar with Oracle is a plus
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Experienced in Trading & Distribution industry is a plus