• Preparing documents for professional dental/medical office purchase and sale transactions, liaising with vendor/purchaser’s counsel and bringing transactions to closing stage • Preparing a wide variety of corporate legal documents and completing tasks assigned by senior lawyer and paralegals. • Research of corporate law and corporate share structures relating to Canadian client corporations • Conducting online corporate searches at Canadian or US corporate registry systems • Conducting or arranging for due diligence searches in Canada • Miscellaneous tasks relating to client corporations and client issues, including preparation of correspondence • Miscellaneous tasks relating to Thai corporations.
• Advanced English (reading, writing, and speaking)
• TOEIC 800+
• Bachelor’s degree or greater
• Committed to a long-term position
• High personal responsibility
• Detail oriented
• Quick to learn
*Salary will be considered depending on experience, skill level, and qualifications. **Experience with foreign/Canadian tax law is not required.