Corporate Communication Executive/ Branding Corporate Communications
บริษัท นวกิจประกันภัย จำกัด (มหาชน)
• To develop the corporate communication strategies and plans to advance the NKI’s
• Establish and drive a strategic internal and external communications strategy that positively affects employees’ and customers’ understanding, engagement and commitment with the result of an even stronger engagement and leads to reach sales targets and reach brand awareness targets.
• Oversee implementation of marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, advertising, and PR.
• Generate a marketing communication plan that cover exhibitions, above the line events, as well as digital communication plan to produce high quality publications, materials, or marketing events on time and within budget.
• Implement project marketing planning including corporate identity design & implementation, advertising, sales kits, promotion brochures, exhibitions & press events, VIP speeches, media & public relations, publications, promotional articles and internal communications.
• Propose and manage marketing budget for marketing activities.
• Manage end to end communications and engagement campaigns from idea initiation, design to execution.
• Write, edit and produce news and organization change announcements for internal use across a range of channels.
• Produce content and corporate level (editorial, photos, videos, etc.) and manage a suite of marketing communication collaterals such as corporate brochures, materials and calendars for internal and external stakeholder engagement.
• To handle media queries, replies and facilitate news filming and photography requests.
• Proactively identify new trends across multiple platforms including social media that tell
the NKI story.
• To monitor and ensure timely delivery of all communication initiatives and campaigns.
• To work closely with the marketing and communication teams as well as to ensure that key corporate messages, standards, and corporate identity guidelines were cascaded effectively and consistently.
• Encourage and manage two-way communication with employees.
• Any other projects assigned
• Thai nationality only, male or female
• Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations or related field
•5 years+ of solid experience in PR, advertising or other communications roles,
• Strong written and spoken English and Thai language capability Write a press release, photo caption, scoop article
• Positive energy, leadership ability and excellent team player
• Technology-savvy and passion for digital media
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• An integrated communication mindset, passion for storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written
• Excellent writing skills and a keen visual sense. An eye for detail and a quick wit
• Understanding of media landscape, both traditional and social media in Thailand
• Strong budget and project management skills
• Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Organized and process driven - ability to lead teams, manage workload, resolve issues and always
looking for ways to improve the process, as well as high attention to details