• Develops and Follow up a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Follow up the marketing plans as needed.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Develop Sales Forecast
• Quotation proposed
• Coordination of production & inventory control for customers
• Visit to overseas customer to make a sales plan and sales action plan, and propose the idea to management
• Coordinate the customer visit to TCTC and lead the meeting
• Male/Female, 25-35 years.
• Bachelor Degree in any field, Mechanical engineer is preferable.
• 2-5 years experienced in Sales International manufacturing environment preferable HVAC, VRF technology or Machinery business
• Export knowledge is a must
• Good Command of English (TOEIC 650 upwards)
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Willingness to travel and work abroad
• Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
• Good command of application software (MS Office) is preferable.
Attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidates. Interested persons are invited to send an application letter with an updated resume detailing work experience, recent photo and expected salary to:
Toshiba Carrier (Thailand) started producing air-conditioning equipment in Thailand 24 years ago. The business unit became a joint venture formed between Toshiba Carrier Corporation and Carrier Corporation and since then it increased its production capacity significantly and now it serves growing number of customers from 121 countries in all six continents .We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the following position: