You are responsible for managing customer journey to gain customer engagement. The scope of work requires you to initiate, own and execute customer experience strategy, and track record of strategic and tactical program execution to drive sign ups, sales, engagement and retention rate. Therefore, working cross-functionally, and regular communication with management and cross-functional team is essential in planning and carrying out execution plan.
• Develop Customer Journey and CRM strategy to gain customer engagement.
• Drive ‘Customer centric’ initiative, implementation and execution leveraging digital and social tools throughout customer’s entire journey.
• Partner with internal and 3rd party vendors in finding privileges to serve point redemption and loyalty program.
• Monitor key KPIs to ensure plan and execution effectiveness.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Customer Management, Business or related field
• At least 5 years working experience in Customer Management or Customer Relationship Management, especially Department Store or Telco is a super plus.
• Knowledge in Digital and Social Marketing.
• Good Interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Customer centric mindset, high agility and self-dependent.
• Able to work as a team.
• Able to communicate and present effectively both English and Thai
Amway is one of the world’s leading direct selling companies operating in over 100 countries around the world. As business has expanded, we have connected with people by offering them the opportunity to experience the business potential of our quality products. In this regard, our vision of building a brighter future byHelping People Live Better Livestoday is reflected. We respect our employees, recognizing their dignity, rights and contribution as individuals. We are committed to providing a workplace that stimulates creativity, quality and dedication. We offer training to encourage productivity, achievement and personnel satisfaction. We strongly believe that Amway is where you can create your own destiny.
Be part of a 20 Billion Baht success story!!! We are looking for partners on the road of success. Then come and join a truly global enterprise that has wonThe Honor Award for Labor Relations and Welfare (1997, 2006-2014) with The Top Employer Thailand Award (2015 & 2016) for 2 consecutive years and Top Employer Asia Pacific 2016 Certification.
Amway (Thailand) Ltd.is looking for qualified candidates to become important players in the challenge of building a 20 billion baht business. We’recommitted to supporting and developing our people, and providing continuous training, equipment, and techniques to enable you to achieve your full potential. You will also enjoy an attractive remuneration package designed to enhance your lifestyle here!