• Assist Operations Supervisor to resolve held shipments (HIC) in the fastest possible manner using tools such as HIC data base, GEMA, ADVANCE, SAVER, HUBBLE, QSMS, DRIVE Internet based directories, and Map Applications (Goggle, Centamap, etc.), and ensure that customers receive their shipments at the earliest possible time.
• Manage the facility HIC cage & processes.
• Be the single point of contact for the Service Centre within the DHL network by ensuring that: all shipments in HIC are scanned and accounted for, HIC cage is clean and with as few exception packages as possible, timely resolution of Exception Shipments (e.g.. undeliverable and held shipments) through direct contact with shippers and consignees via phone, emails and ODD
• Work with Ops Performance Team to ensure that origin countries take actions to resolve cases of incorrect / insufficient information (BA’s, missing phone numbers) leading to HIC shipments.
• Respond to and send HIC requests to/from customer service agents.
• Assist in all shipment resolution actions as directed by customers through customer service.
• Act quickly when contacted by Quality Control Centre in relation to shipments missing progress checkpoints.
• Support and resolve undeliverable shipments while working directly with couriers.
• Provide proactive resolution to couriers using ADVANCE & QSMS so that couriers are able to fulfill their deliveries as early as possible.
• Completed high school or higher.
• 2 - 3 years operations or customer service experience, preferably within transportation or logistics industry.
Join the Winning Team of DHL Thailand, you will get;
More Team Player---------- Cross Functional
Good Environment----------New Office
More Career Growth----------Local & Regional
Good Benefit----------Pay for performance
DHL is the global market leader of the international express and logistics industry, specialising in providing innovative and customised solutions from a single source.
DHL offers expertise in express, air and ocean freight, overland transport and logistics solutions, combined with worldwide coverage and an in-depth understanding of local markets, DHL's international network links more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. More than 300,000 employees are dedicated to providing fast and reliable services that exceed customers' expectations.
In 2013, DHL Express International (Thailand) Ltd. won “Aon Hewitt Best Employers 2013 Thailand Awards”.
DHL is 100% owned by Deutsche Post.
319 Chamchuri Square Building Floor 22th and 23th , Phayathai Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330