- Ensuring product compliance with specification, drawing, inspection standard i.e. dimensional, visual cosmetic criteria, functional, mechanical, material and requirements are maintained appropriately.
- Ensuring quality system are in compliance with customer requirements, international standard.
- Handle of customer compliant via root cause analysis, corrective action report or 8D report as per customer feedback system.
- Handle of quality acceptance criteria in cooperation with customer acknowledgement or related parties to consolidate, define level of acceptance or boundary sample limit.
- Cooperate with new product FAI system i.e. product specification review, customer quality requirement, contract review, etc.
- Cooperating with cross functional team as well as operation teams to improve and control of internal NCRs.
- Incorporating for Process Audit to monitor and validate corrective action items (external /internal NCRs, Quality system audits) in conjunction with related team.
- Cooperate with general company activities.
- Handle, carry out the Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) as designed by Quality Manager.
- Other works per assignment by managerial level.
- Education background in degree of Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering , or equivalent field.
- Good communication skills of English both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of quality standards e.g.ISO 9001, AS910O etc.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing industry, quality control , product engineer &quality management system
- Fluently understand and communicate with customer quality , customer complaint system are the advantage
Company Activities (Company Party, Sports, Annual Trip etc.)
ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน
Safran Cabin Lamphun LTD., located in the NorthernRegion Industrial Estate of LAMPHUN is a manufacturing company of the SAFRANGroup in France. SAFRAN is a world leader in aeronautics equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft, as well as helicopters and space applications. Its main areas of expertise are comfort and conditions onboard aircraft, onboard systems and safety, both in flight and on the ground. The Safran Cabin Lamphun site in LAMPHUN employs nearly 1,700 people,in 3 Business Units from the Zodiac Galleys & Equipment Segment: - Aircatering Equipment - Parts Making Operation - Commercial AircraftInserts Operation.
At the Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd., we manufacture a wide variety of aircraft catering equipment, built to the highest quality standards of the airline industry. As market leader we supply all airlines in the world with trolleys, food containers, drawers, Beverage makers, Coffeemakers, Ovens, Trash compactors & Water boilers and other galley &electrical inserts
Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd.places its teams at the heart of its business strategy by enhancing and developing a real team spirit and a pioneering, enterprising and open attitude to understand and anticipate market expectations, to react and innovate.