1. Manage customer service / after sales management
2. Plan and develop customer service system
3. Formulate policies and directions for services Build good relationships with customers
4. Plan the service for repairing and providing information to customers about the company's products.
5. Supervise the operation, repair / customer service of employees on the job site.
6. Coordination of services for maximum customer satisfaction
7. Manage and control teams and resources in order to meet the goals.
8. Presenting planning, analysis and performance for executives
• Male , aged 30-35 years old. • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) • 2-5 years of similar or related working experience (Battery industry is a plus) • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills • Good command of English • Proven track record in the sales development of new markets and new products • Advanced in Ms. Excel, Word, Power Point skills are essential.