- Manage timely order entry and confirmation process after order review for completeness and matching with sales conditions.
- Respond to customer inquiries by telephone or e-mail to provide non-technical problem resolutions.
- Responsible on order review accuracy (part number, quantity, revision, shipping instruction, shipping destination, shipping term, customer additional / special requirements).
- Manage / Handle all direct / drop shipments to end customers (OEM’s / Airlines / ZS).
- Follow up / drive shipment in order to maintain or improve On time delivery performance, including monitor / follow up past due orders, set new target ship date and take lead on daily follow up in order to ensure parts deliver per new target ship dates.
- Provide input of estimate monthly sales forecast of each customer.
- Resolves mostly routine and some non-routine, more complex problems and communicates solution or requested information to the customer.
- Implements corrective action to adjust customer complaints
- Identify missing orders in mid-term horizon (6 months), escalate to manager (if needed)
- Monitor CSO orders & forecast within 2 frozen window. Follow up until forecast converted to firmed sales orders.
- Monitors customer's service needs and refer to other departments for follow up or additional information as needed.
- Support a pro-active of communication to both internal and external customers
- Coordinate with logistics in order to ensure shipment delivered to end customers
- Customer complain & RMA handling – follow up sales orders, RMA units handling (physical parts), coordinate with production / QA team, issue credit notes, ensure RMA process flow is completed
- Completed education of not below Bachelor in Business Administration or any related fields.
- Require good command of English and computer skills.
- Require good interpersonal skills.
- Must have knowledge of MRP / ERP, production planning, inventory control, purchasing, warehouse operations and forecast/ planning analysis.
- Require customer service mind, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum 3 year - experience in Customer Services, Sales, Marketing and other related fields.
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Be flexible to attend meeting with customer at any time.
Successful applicant will receive attractive salary, food, gasoline allowance, and many other fringe benefits. Please submit resume (English only) in PDF or Microsoft Word only, relevant documents, recent photograph and expected salary to:
Safran Cabin Lamphun LTD., located in the NorthernRegion Industrial Estate of LAMPHUN is a manufacturing company of the SAFRANGroup in France. SAFRAN is a world leader in aeronautics equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft, as well as helicopters and space applications. Its main areas of expertise are comfort and conditions onboard aircraft, onboard systems and safety, both in flight and on the ground. The Safran Cabin Lamphun site in LAMPHUN employs nearly 1,700 people,in 3 Business Units from the Zodiac Galleys & Equipment Segment: - Aircatering Equipment - Parts Making Operation - Commercial AircraftInserts Operation.
At the Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd., we manufacture a wide variety of aircraft catering equipment, built to the highest quality standards of the airline industry. As market leader we supply all airlines in the world with trolleys, food containers, drawers, Beverage makers, Coffeemakers, Ovens, Trash compactors & Water boilers and other galley &electrical inserts
Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd.places its teams at the heart of its business strategy by enhancing and developing a real team spirit and a pioneering, enterprising and open attitude to understand and anticipate market expectations, to react and innovate.