- Provide operational support for systems hardware, peripherals, and software within our client's systems datacenters and related facilities
- Identify, isolate, and resolve problems
- Work in conjunction with the Technical Support staff to implement immediate resolutions to more critical problems
- Work with Operations personnel to identify areas of possible automation and/or improvement to provide better customer service and enhance problem resolution techniques
- Understand and manage problems utilizing defined Problem and Change Management Policies and Procedures
- Provide all or many of the following services: monitor systems consoles for problems, manage systems availability, production scheduling and control, reports distribution, service level support, administration and controls, equipment operation, back-up recovery, procedural documentation and execution of the recovery plan
- Monitor performance of on-line systems utilizing software support tools to complete all scheduled jobs in a timely manner
- Monitor and respond to abnormal conditions in facilities systems. Areas include: Electrical, Mechanical, Building Monitoring and Control.
- Interface with customers and appropriate support groups to escalate issues for resolution
- Perform standard maintenance and repair
- Depending on the assignment, you may handle hardware or software support
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or any other related fields
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in IT helpdesk, support, and monitoring
• Detailed oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good command of English (Speaking, Writing, and Reading) / Toeic 550
• Ability to work independently and as a team player with limited supervision
• Must be able to work on shifts to support a 24x7x365 network operation. Shift work including nights and weekends.
Benchachinda Holding Group was founded in 1990. Presently, the group opertes telecommunications and Information; Communication and Technology under United Information Highway Company Limited (UIH), BB Broadband Company Limited (BBB), BB Content & Multimedia Company Limited (formerly known as Learn2Gether), United Telecom Sales and Services Company Limited (UTEL), United Distribution Business Company Limited (UD) and BB Technology Company Limited (BBTEC)
Though the company's major business counterpart is the Government and government related agencies, a long-time connection between the Company and Thai society was profoundly tangible. As it is reflected in its Mission; to accentuate sense of social responsibility, hence the Rak Ban Kerd Foundation whose aim is to promote ethics which is vital for strong-economy society.
With a strong believe that a waterdrop is somewhat could be united to achieve greatness in anything, Benchachinda seeks to uphold its philosophy in promotion of ethics in and outside workplaces and we hope that "The Power of Waterdrops" could ultimately culminate sustainable growth and development to Thailand and its people..
Resource Management & Employment Division., People Management Department