Data Management help firms improve the efficiency of their information processing systems. The skills like reviewing the administrator process and updating system configuration documentation, formulating and executing designing standards for data analytical systems, and migrating the data using ETL Tool.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY
• Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures.
• Align architecture with business requirements.
• Data acquisition.
• Develop data set processes.
• Use programming language and tools.
• Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
• Conduct research for industry and business questions.
• Use large data sets to address business issues.
• Deploy sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods
• Prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modeling
• Find hidden patterns using data
• Use data to discover tasks that can be automated
• Deliver updates to stakeholders based on analytics
• Should have good experience in the application of standard software development principles.
• Should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute tasks.
• Should also be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
POSSIBLE OF KEY MEASUREMENT
• Number of project/enhancement per year
• program performance efficiency (SLA)
• Number of incident
• Adapt new innovation for improvement
• Enterprise Data Integration tools, such as IBM DataStage/ TIBCO Data Vitualization/ Informatica/ MS SSIS/ Oralce DI/SAS/etc.
• Solid knowledge and Strong experience with ETL, PL/SQL/NoSQL, Data modeling, Data Warehouse, Solution Design, DataStage, SAS.
• bachelor's degree in the fields of computer science or related field.
Boonrawd Brewery Co., Ltd. is a leading company with in product Singha Beer, Leo Beer, Singha Soda, Water B-ing in Thailand over than 85th years. Boonrawd provides high quality & innovation products and variety product choices in Thailand and other markets. To support strategic business expansion, we are looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position: