- Provide both clerical and administrative support to professionals, either as part of a team or individually, for a smooth-running of businesses throughout industry. Work closely with senior managerial or directorial employees to support them to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- Coordinate and support administrative work to team and related functions
- Produce and maintain correspondence, documents, presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Perform general administrative support; make the business trip arrangement, including reimbursement and reservations
- Manage purchase requisition with approved document and monitor purchase order creation on time, including follow up to complete purchase requirement goods receipt
- Arrange the schedule and organize the monthly management meeting and maintain scheduling and event calendars, confirm appointments for clients, customers or supervisors
- Assist in planning of yearly budget, quarterly forecast the budget and monitor/ report of monthly expenses
- Perform other related duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- At least 2 years experience of coordinator or secretary
- Background in administration or related fields
- Knowledge of business overview and business management
- Knowledge in MS office and computer literacy
- Knowledge in SAP system is a big plus
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must
Siam City Cement Public Company Limited is one of the leading cement manufacturers in Thailand, established in 1969 with a clear focus to be an innovative supplier of cement and concrete products and solutions. Since the foundation for over 50 years, Siam City Cement PCL., has placed great value on commitment to corporate vision in continuing to build on our long heritage of shared loyalty, creating trusting relationships with our business partners, our people and our community. As of today, Siam City Cement PCL., through our subsidiaries, Siam City Concrete Co., Ltd., Conwood Co., Ltd. INSEE Superblock Co., Ltd., INSEE Ecocycle Co., Ltd., Siam City Power Co., Ltd., and INSEE Digital Co., Ltd., is engaged in cement-based building materials, wood replacement products, light-weight concrete blocks, environmental caring solutions, power generation from the cement production process, and information technology services. To strengthen our business and promote steady growth, we have partnered with Globe Cement Company Limited; the cement manufacturer/ distributor under Globe brand. The company has also expanded the business to Bangladesh under the name of Siam City Cement (Bangladesh) Limited. This expansion commemorates a great opportunity to strengthen our operational excellence and gain competitive advantages to be regional cement industrial leader.
One of our fundamental goals is to create an open and trusting working environment that provides challenging career development opportunities as well as competitive compensation and benefits for our employees. We value personal individual ability and working as a team. We treat each other the way we want to be treated and we believe that people work best when there is a foundation of trust.
To continue striving to deliver excellence, we need people whose outstanding performance will make it possible.