For over a century, the Royal Bangkok Sports Club (RBSC) has been distinguished as the most prestigious international sports club in the Kingdom. Established in accordance with the wishes of HM King Chulalongkorn the Great on September 6, 1901 (B.E. 2444), RBSC continues to provide world-class sports and recreational facilities and other services to members of RBSC and RBSC Polo Club and their families.
We are recruiting a Deputy General Manager who is required to support the General Manager (and deputize in his absence) in all aspects of the operation of the Royal Bangkok Sports Club and RBSC Polo Club.
This senior position is expected to be very experienced in operational improvement, budgeting and cost control, analyzing for long-term strategic change and improvements for the Club. In addition, he/she shall work closely with the General Manager to review and/or reform procedures and define new policies to ensure the smooth operation and the continuous improvement of the Club.
• Graduated at least a university degree in business administration, commerce, hospitality, or management with demonstrable relevant experience in senior management.
• Have knowledge of principles and practices in aspects of business and management in F&B Operations, Maintenance, House, and Grounds (Facility Division) experience is an advantage.
• Strong sense of diplomacy and tact when interacting with the Clubs’ members.
• Strong service orientation.
• Effective communication skills in a Thai and International environment.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Ability to properly administer the Club’s policy and procedures.
• Excellent in English both spoken and written (TOEIC score 700 above is required).
• Candidates of Thai nationally are preferred.
Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications, applications including a detailed resume, references, contact phone number, present, and expected salaries should be sent via email . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.