• Develop, implement and maintain work practices and process across technician, call center, spare parts team and provide strong leadership, insight, vision and motivation to develop customer service.
• Understanding multiple technical function and taking care a customer within shorten lead time and meet customer satisfaction.
• Work closely with technician and cooperation with spare parts and call center and gain insights into improvement opportunities for customer service.
• Identify, analyze and prioritize customer issue and escalate them to cross-functional teams to resolve the issues on time, ensuring client visible comments and accurate, relevant and dated correctly.
• Provide management report in respect of defective of product, customer service performance such as performance report, SLA analysis, etc. and can advise to all concern parties and recommend process change based on trend and analyzed reports.
• Build ASC do under standard operation procedure and make sure workflow or process of ASC to run smoothly an efficiency.
• Supervise technician in term of performance management, development, coaching, training and ensure effectiveness of subordinates, follow process and policies.
• Male or Female, age 30-35 years old
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electronics, Electric, Mechanical)
• Minimum 5-7 years of experiences in customer service/ technician leadership experience and working in contact
center management or costomer service aspect with direct experience in related business unit Home Appliance.
• Good command in English (Business Communication Level)
• Computer literacy, especially on MS-Office is a must