- To achieve and exceed the budgets set for creative services revenue, yields and profit margins
- To develop and maintain relevant relationships with agencies and clients to ensure consistent business is driven through major advertising partners
- To write and maintain a strategy to actively seek and generate new business within the market, consistently pushing new and innovative ideas across all platform
- To work with Burda print and digital sales team to educate and support them in driving further creative revenue when out to market selling advertising opportunities - To sell to all levels to media agencies, PR agencies and clients across all categories as stated in your business strategy document put together with your H/O Creative Partnerships
- To understand all platforms and products, selling cross platform ideas where relevant
- To negotiate high value business developing new approaches and propositions
- Responding to briefs and producing best-in-class proposals, and proactively taking ideas to market ensuring that the client’s needs and the brand’s proposition are always considered within the ideas proposed
- To establish and maintain contacts and relationships with clients/agencies at all levels for business gain
- To represent Burda Asia counterparts (TH / HK / SNG / KL) to drive cross-region activity with relevant clients where possible
- To take responsibility for ensuring sales support material is up to date and ready to be taken to market e.g. case studies
- To lead the successful on-boarding process of a client project with the Augment Project Management team ensuring they are well briefed and supported to take over the delivery of the campaign
- To oversee the execution and delivery of major partnerships along with the Client Project Manager, providing support where necessary - To work closely with the Head of Augment TH communicating all business leads and developments
- To advise the H/O Augment TH on issues including sales difficulties with agencies/clients
- To ensure good communication at all times through the pitching and delivery process with all team members and project stakeholders, ensuring everyone is up to date with project status
Burda International creates luxury content for millions of readers in Asia and Europe, we operate in 18 markets, publish more than 300 magazines in the region and employ 2,400 talented, creative and passionate men and women. We belong to the Hubert Burda family, with more than 10,000 employees globally and is one of the largest media companies in Germany.
We’re looking for talented people to join our newly formed digital team at Burda International in Thailand. Technology innovation at the forefront of our goals, we are a small core team of engineers, obsessed with learning, creativity and fun. We work integrated with our cross-functional creative and content teams and producers.