***ทำงานที่ประเทศไทย 4-6 เดือน (Work From Home) เวียนกะและวันหยุด
หลังจากนั้นย้ายไปประจำที่ Kuala lumpur Malaysia ไม่ต้องเข้ากะ
- Contacting new and existing clients (Agencies or Advertisers) via telephone, chat and email on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities and providing these businesses with the best solution for their business goal.
- Improve client’s experience by driving optimal and appropriate product adoption When applicable, manage a portfolio (book of clients) of SMB clients with responsibility for growing revenue.
- When within scope and area of knowledge, provide pre and post-sales assistance for all applicable products.
- Become an expert on all Facebook Advertising solutions.
- Ability to identify trends and solve problems.
Providing vital product insights & feedbacks, from their own experience using the Facebook Products and sharing the feedback from the Facebook Advertisers.
- Champion and produce success stories for advertisers who have had success in growing their business by using the Facebook products.
- Use a variety of tools to be able to properly communicate and drive Advertiser’s business to success.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 - 3 years working in a Digital marketing/online sales organization
- Knowledge of MS Office and use of voicemail and electronic mail systems
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations. The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.
25th Floor, Rajanakarn Building 3 South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120