- Develop and execute integrated marketing and communication strategy for the brand and new product launch, using online and offline strategies, including above the line and below the line activities, in accordance with brand objective & budget.
- Brief and oversee overall communication message, marketing material development and supervise PR executive on press releases and other PR communication.
- Coordinate closely with the sales department to implement marketing plans to meet and expand monthly sales & achieve all targets stipulated in the annual business plan.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Liaise with Brand/General manager to plan, manage and control marketing budget, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Plan and manages integrated marketing activities with optimized support including promotion, special event, gift with purchase, sampling and printed materials.
- Support in new product development by take a leading role in market, competitor and customer’s analysis, forecast projection, pricing strategy, product range exploration and launch plan by incorporating international concept.
- Evaluate post launch analysis and explored creative idea if adjustment needed for better strategy for the future campaign.
- Maintaining good relationship with and engage operations team in common plan and vision as well as ensure mutual understanding for proper implementation.
- Regularly visit markets to assess impact and effectiveness of action plan implementation and make adjustments as needed.
- Analyzing available historical data of sale in terms of product category trend, performance for future strategy ,marketing plan including cross selling and upsell opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining a motivational work environment within the department, particularly within marketing team and sales team
- Giving advice in CRM PLAN& CRM Communication e.g. membership card, customer and explore business partnership to expand more customer database.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations or related fields.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in brand management in decorative material will be an advantage.
- Having experience in new product development will be an advantage.
- Very good personality and possess creativity.
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Very good command of spoken and written English.
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally.
GREENLAM is a superior brand of high pressure laminates in the industry of interior decorative material. Its operation officially started on the 9th August 2005.This makes it the first non USA. Laminate manufacturer with direct presence in Singapore whereas our design center and overseeing the entire business development in the Asia region.
Currently, GREENLAM?is well supported by its parent factory with a production capacity of 12 millions sheets per annum. In response to the fast growing demand of high pressure laminates. The corporate office made a strategic decision to acquire a new site for capacity expansion in Thailand. When this new manufacturing facility becomes fully operational, GREENLAM? factory will become the leading laminate manufacturer in Asia.
Our customer groups are interior designer, architect, furniture factory and building construction. Now, we are looking for professionals who are highly motivated, active, good personality and teamwork leadership to join our team in following position.