Distribution Executive/Area Sales Executive – All regions
บริษัท เนสท์เล่ (ไทย) จำกัด
- Achieve the customer plan of the assigned categories.
- Daily follow-up sales figures vs. the set sales target; tracking sell-in/sell-out of our partner or distributor.
- Make regular store visits in line with the route plan to ensure effective implementation and timely solutions for in field operations problems; check FIFO (First-In & First-Out) at the store level and ensure that merchandisers will do it regularly in order to avoid aging problems.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of direct experience in Area Sales Executive, Distributor Executive, Key Account Management (Traditional or General Trade Channels)
- Experience in FMCG Sales is a must
- Good command of English communication with computer skills (MS-Office applications)
- Solid experience in managing distributors and direct accounts
- Passionate, persevere and self-motivated to achieve the challenging sales target
Nestle is the world's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night. At Nestle, we believe that people are our most valuable asset. We place high value on the talent of all our employees irrespective of their nationality, culture, ethnic origin or gender. Efforts and energies are directed toward meeting the company goals. If you are equipped with the right attitude, a commitment to excellence, a focus on continuous improvement in helping us achieve our goals and relevant practical experience, you are invited to become a member of the Nestle Group Thailand family.
Nestle’s history in Thailand began on October 18th 1893, with the first advertisement for “Milkmaid” sweetened condensed milk in the Bangkok Times.Trading was successfullyestablished via imports and by 1947 a distribution company, “Pronesiam” Inc., had been set upfor all Nestle products. In 1968, in response to increasing demand for Nestle goods in Thailand and favourable investment conditions, Nestle took the first step towards creating a localmanufacturing base.
Today, Nestle Group Thailand has 7 plants and employs 3,000 people. Nestle producesand names as Nestle BEAR BRAND, Nestle MILO, NESCAFE, Nestle COFFEE-MATE, NESVITA, Nestle PURE LIFE, and Nestle Ice Cream and is well-known and respected by consumers for itshigh quality products.
Nestlé’s ambition is to be recognized as the world leader in Nutrition, Health and Wellness, trusted by all stakeholders. This ambition is encapsulated in the simple phrase, “Good Food, Good Life”. It reflects the promise we make to all stakeholders that we will enhance the quality of people’s lives with our good food and beverages, everywhere. We believe that by consistently delivering on our promises, we will earn trust over a long period of time.
Map & Contact Information
Company Name :
Nestle' (Thai) Ltd.
999/9 Rama I Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330