• Coordinates detailed instrument and electrical systems design for Engineering Support projects in (mainly) Oil & Gas Industries. Typical of Engineering Support projects will consist of electrical, instrumentation and SCADA upgrades, such as oil&gas facilities control system (PCS, DCS, SIS, F&G, PLC and Unit Control System ), Generator Package, Switchgear&MCC, Booster & Compressor sets, facility de-bottlenecking and communications systems upgrades, among others.
• Provide strong leadership and technical direction to a highly leveraged Client contract facility engineering design staff.
• Provide expertise design/support for various brand of HMI (Honeywell Experion, Wonderware, Yokogawa, AB Panel View and etc.) and various brand of PLC/DCS controlled systems, pneumatic wellhead control system for both onshore and offshore facilities.
• Provide expertise design/support for various brand and type of field instrumentation (pressure, level, temperature, flow, analyzer, recorder, IR fire&gas detector, acoustic gas detector, CCTV), final element such as LCV, PCV, PSV, Motor&Pump control, and etc. and various brand of field instrumentation such as Emerson/Rosemouse, Yokogawa, AB, Fisher, and etc. for the onshore and offshore facilities.
• Able to understand, review and comment Drawing and Drawing symbol of PFD, P&ID, Wiring Diagram, Oneline Diagram, Instrumentation Installation Diagram, Pneumatic Logic Diagram.
• Insure adherence to relevant international standard & recommended practices, client & company specifications and industry codes.
• Insure compliance with HES, PCN IP requirements.
1. Male or Female
2. 25 yeara old or higher
3. Bachelor of Instrument & Control Engineering Degree with GPA more than 2.75
4. Minimum 2 years’ experience related to E&I (oil & gas or related industries is prefer).
5. Possess working engineering/technical knowledge and experienced related to IE & SCADA activities and process
6. Known and able to work with various brand of HMI (i.e. Honeywell Experion, Wonderware, Yokogawa, Panel View, etc.) and PLC/DCS controlled systems, pneumatic wellhead control system.