Bangkok Expressway and Metro Public Company Limited (“BEM”), an amalgamation of BECL and BMCL, has the registered and paid-up capital of baht 15,285 million. The Company’s businesses comprise the provision of the expressway and metro services, including commercial development business.
The Company is committed to be a leading, fully integrated transportation service provider, which builds up a good journey for a better living. The business overview is as follows:
1. Expressway Business
• The Si Rat Expressway (Second Stage Expressway)
• The Si Rat - Outer Ring Road Expressway
• The Udon Ratthaya Expressway (Bang Pa-in - Pak Kret Expressway)
2. Rail Business
• The MRT Blue Line Project comprising the M.R.T. Chaloem Ratchamongkhon Line Project (Hua Lamphong Station - Bang Sue Station) and MRT Blue Line Extension Project; divided into 3 phases, Phase 1: Bang Sue Station - Tao Poon Station, Phase 2: Hua Lamphong Station - Lak Song Station and Phase 3: Tao Poon Station - Tha Phra Station.
• The MRT Purple Line Project comprising the M.R.T. Chalong Ratchadham Line Project (Khlong Bang Phai Station - Tao Poon Station)
3. Commercial Development Business
• Various forms of advertising media and production
• Retail spaces leasing
• Telecommunications system equipment service and maintenance