- Establish, plan and implement a preventive maintenance program based on the Original Manufacturers recommendations and review as necessary including long term maintenance strategy (500KVGIS, 500kV Surge Arrester, 500kV CVT, 500kV O.F Cable, Communication system (MUX ,PLC, LT&LMU and TP), RTU, Digital Fault Recorder, IPB 24KV, SPB 11KV, Generator, Exciter & AVR, Power Transformers & Distribution transformer, 11kV&400V SWGR, 11kV&400V Motors, 400V MCC, Distribution panels, Submersible pumps, Protective relays, Tariff meters, Inverter, EC plant rectifier, EP control penal , Motor operate valve, Cathodic protection, battery, charger, UPS, Emergency diesel generator, elevator, air condition, magnet separator, fire alarm system, LED display board, aircraft warning light, buoy, sector light, grounding, lightning, lighting system, underground raceway, station crane and hoist, HVAC filter).
- Assess plant defects, plan and implement rectification ensuring that the highest standards of quality and safety are achieved including contract management.
- Ensure that sufficient tools and spare parts are stocked to support plant availability consistent with minimizing stores stock holding.
- Preparation of budgets and control budget spending.
- Initiate and undertake plant review and propose modifications to improve plant performance.
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety. Work with safety, conduct a safety manner.
- Able to manage and encourage electrical power system and technology team to meet section and company goal. Establish a maintenance strategy for maintenance of electrical equipment and plant to get the highest reliability and optimum cost. Troubleshooting for electrical equipment problem or failure.
- Studying to propose the most appropriate solution such as applications, the technology of IoT, big data, cloud computing, analytics, AI or digitalization, etc. for maintenance activities to be further leveraged such as Generator Robotics Inspection to cover conventional UT. Integrated condition monitoring for large transformer and GIS substation etc.
- Male, age between 30-35 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering. (GPA 2.75 and above)
- Experience 5-10 years for electrical maintenance work in power plant, Petrochemical, Heavy Industry or a related field such as experience on power system 115KV, 230KV, 500KV, power transformer, generator, relay protection, HV motor, SWGR, converter & inverter, battery charger, protection system, UPS & control system
- Special Requirement: Holding on Electrical Engineering License (At least class I level), Having knowledge and experience about maintenance or testing of Electrical equipment e.g. Generator, Power Transformer, 115kV/230kV/500kV Substation equipment, MV/LV Motors, 11kV SWGR, LV
- Spec Computer: Capable of using Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Auto Cad, Maintenance software program, i.e. Maximo.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Able to work under pressure with highly responsible, analytical and systematic.
- Able to work in Rayong province. (Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate)
BLCP Power Limited is a privately-own company where is located in the Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate Phase 2 under the 30-year-long term lease contract signed by June 30, 2000 with the Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (IEAT). Our vision is to become a role model of coal-fired power plants in Thailand. Its fuel source is a top-grade bituminous coal to be imported from Australia & Indonesia. The total generating capacity is 1,434 Megawatts. The company has been incorporated in accordance with the national policy for greater access and participation of private sector in the electricity generation business under the scheme of the Independent Power Producer; or commonly known as IPP Program. Now, we are seeking for high caliber candidates as follows:
Human Resources Department
No. 9, I-8 Road, Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate Tumbol Map Ta Phut Amphur Muang, Rayong Thailand 21150