1. Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
2. Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
3. Develops electrical systems by studying requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
4. Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
5. Assures quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
6. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
7. Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
8. Maintains and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
9. Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
10. Maintains data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
11. Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
12. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
13. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
1. Male 27-60 years old.
2. Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree of Electrical Engineering, have certificate of License for Professional Practice.
3. Working experience at least 2-5 years. Have done construction work of substations or power plants, have working experience with EGAT, MEA, or PEA would be better.
4. High responsibility, can coordinate work and get along with co-worker.
5. Able to work under pressure and have problem solving skill.
6. Good command of English and computer skills.
A 60-year enterprise in power and infrastructure sectors, SINOHYDRO provides our clients with one-stop customer-tailored services from project consultancy, financing, survey, design and engineering to construction, fabrication, installation and operation.
SINOHYDRO has built up a dynamic network including regional divisions and offices in Asia, Africa, Oceania, South America and Europe, supervising our 113 overseas branches / representative offices in 84 countries. The network strengthens our capability in market development and project implementation. Further, it facilitates our localization process to best meet clients' needs.