- Review of daily work plans, activities, and issues within production department and find solutions to solve problems and ensure prompt and right decisions are made complying with all standard working processes and standards
- Facilitate Toolbox meetings and Pre-job safety meetings in order to improve productivity standards and plan and guide operators in the use of safe working practices
- Carry out planned and breakdown maintenance of the PLC and DCS systems in line with maintenance objectives
- Input data in the computerized maintenance management system timely and accurately
- Troubleshoot low and medium voltage electrical and instrumentation control systems and equipment in order to repair or maintain them to company standards.
- Update/red lines electrical schematics, loop drawings and wiring diagrams to meet operating requirements
- Perform scheduled and emergency calibration of instruments including pressure, flow level, temperature and analytical devices to ensure reliability of instrument readings.
- Maintain platform and work processes with minimum downtime or shutdown and support operator on day to day basis to company standards.
- Perform general maintenance work, making minor mechanical repairs in line with maintenance standards and objectives.
- Maintain clean and safe work area within maintenance safety and housekeeping standards
- Ensure and follow prescribed HSE processes, standards and guidelines to ensure a safe working environment and workplace for self and others
- Provide guidance and coaching to colleagues on preventive maintenance and repair of equipment
- A diploma in electrical or instrumentation engineering with knowledge of technical and safety standards.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Good communication skills in English, good analytical skills, problem solving skills
SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the Oil & Gas Industry. With over 40 years International experience, 4,000 employees and a permanent presence in over 25 countries, SPIE Oil & Gas Services have become one the world’s leading technical services providers to the oil and gas industry. Our Clients include oil companies, engineering firms and oil and gas contractors to whom we offer service capabilities which include Asset Support, comprising of commissioning, maintenance engineering, operations and maintenance, operating manuals and procedure; Competence Development, training and technical assistance services. With expansion of our business, we are looking for the following position.