To realize the growth and prosperity of both DENSO and associates by creating a culture where all associates can develop themselves and contribute to DENSO's business aims to the maximum of their abilities.
• To create among associates a sense both of unity and of individual motivation,
and thereby to encourage their positive involvement.
• To recruit, assign, and develop associates who have the motivation and ability
to positively contribute to the ongoing success of the business at any level.
• To establish and implement fair human resources management policies and
systems, and thereby to gain recognition for DENSO, from both the community
and associates, as a "best in class" company.
Growth in DENSO :
To effectively develop individual associates skill, it is necessary to clarify the key area for each associates should be developed through integration of wide range training programs and job transfers.
Human Resources Development
DENSO provides various training programs to our associates :
1. Training programs at our training center, DENSO Training Academy
2. Domestic training consists of both in-house and external training.
In-house Training: We separate our training into 3 classes as below;
• O-Class: Intensive training courses deal with associates' job like On-the-
Job-Training (OJT), products knowledge and other activities such as
daily maintenance, zero defects, etc.
• S-Class: Intensive training courses such as supervisory techniques,
train the trainer, action plan / planning skill, QCC leader, business
• M-Class: Intensive training courses in organizing management and
systematic plan such as management psychology, management
leadership / strategy management, long term plan, systematic thinking.
Moreover, we provide safety and foreign languages courses to all associates as a safety concern and being international company.
We provide the opportunities to all associates to have the external training that they are interested in.
3. Abroad Training
We have given chances to our associates to have abroad training at
DENSO E&TS Training Center (Japan)
The Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship (AOTS)