- As an Equipment Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for the sales of Industrial Air Filtration equipment within your territory, either directly to end-users, or through the management of independent Dealers, Distributors, or OEM's.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, self-starting individuals who are eager to grow sales in the territory, and develop new customer relationships.
- The successful candidate will possess strong technical and mathematical capabilities, and also exhibit natural intellectual curiosity.
- Be responsible for the sales of Industrial filtration equipment within the assigned territory, either directly to end-users, or through selling channels like distributors, resellers, OEM etc.
- Executing business plans, sales strategies, processes and activities to meet revenue targets (Net Sales, GM, NOP) by increasing revenue spend per customer and by identifying, developing and closing new sales opportunities.
- Develop and expand the Equipment market in your territory, by applying product solutions to meet customer needs while executing business growth objectives.
- Develop an understanding of products and services to better meet customer needs and effectively articulating the value of our products.
- Utilize the business tools to manage sales pipeline, track quotes, capture competitive information, and maintain accurate customer records.
- Keep well-informed of market trends, customer preferences, the actions of competitors, and the impact of governmental regulations, as a basis for recommending revisions in marketing plans and strategies for the territory.
- Continually seek to promote new product ideas and applications as a basis for increasing profitable sales to new or existing customers.
- Managing relationships with internal/external contacts to work effectively to meet customer's needs.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), preferably in Engineering or business
- At least 2 years of technical / industrial sales experience.
- Filtration experience preferred but not a must
- Experienced using a CRM system to manage customers will be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), with intermediate to advance proficiency in Excel.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, NX and SolidWorks Design Tools will be a plus.
- Strong sales aptitude with excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizations skills.
- Self-motivated, good sense of initiative, willing to learn, solution-oriented, able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Ability and willingness to travel including the ability to work in industrial environments.
Donaldson Company , Inc., is a leading worldwide provider of filtration systems and replacement parts. Founded in 1915, Donaldson is a technology-driven company committed to satisfying customer needs for filtration solutions through innovative research and development Donaldson serves customers in the industrial and engine markets, including dust collection, power generation, specialty filtration, compressed air purification, off-road equipment, industrial compressors, heavy trucks and light vehicles.
Donaldson provides a wide range of high efficiency media, filters and filtration systems for various commercial, industrial and product applications. Products for the computer disk drive market include particulate filters, desiccant pouches and chemical adsorbing filter pouches. Customers include major disk drive manufacturers such as Hitachi, Seagate Western Digital, HGST, and Maxtor.
Amata City Industrial Estate 7/217 Moo 6, Soi Pornprapa, T.Mabyangpron, A.Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140